Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ummm.... Hi.

I should probably actually use this thing, but basically my writing has mainly focused on the group blog at

storytime trysts

I should really post something each few days on my own work site, be it projects or writing or general whatthefuckery, so well here is a new blogger, one of my editors actually opening her new blog.

check her out and maybe stick around a while.

http://astarnightingale.wordpress.com/

there is of course the wonderful Ellie Mack my other editor so seriously check her out.

ellie.


but onto my work for the day. poetry and focusing on an old format when I was trying to write to spec as it were, it was a challenge from a tutor, write to the form and features of the style expected from the format.

An English Ode to pain.


My back aches and this pulsing pain wont leave
It follows and twists each second of each day
Hurting so much this tightness hurts to breathe
Through drugs fuel a reprieve it seems to stay
Though not though want of an easing drug 
I sit and wait forlorn for each doctors verdic’ 
Each new gimmick dissolving, mug of foam 
  The mixture tainting taste, placebo slug
Hope above all hope in  solution trick
One day this will stop, under sod and loam

The blood pulse my life hurting coursing through
 oh gods not now so strong, vomit from the pain
this is strange I should know this, nothing new
everything I push for sapped body drain
I’m struggling I know this fight less
Pushing seems so hard it seems pointless now
This hurts so much this burning this pain trap
Its all wrong its all blood and bandage mess
This stress forces pushing harder why? How
Sick I am I swear it sick of this crap

The drugs don’t work say band known as  verve
They ain’t wrong
This shock this pain signals coursing through the nerve
Testing me am to fight, is this too strong.
The blood flowing as I scream
This sickness this pain
This anger courses through me as I bleed
This follows this pushes even as I dream
Sapping me this malicious drain
Agony, shaking coursing, the creed



Thanks for reading and I will in theory post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment