Monday 19 January 2009

Hello, Good Morning, Good Evening and Good Night.

Well welcome to the blog. Even though for many years I have had such utter disdain for the blasted things that I feel that to paraphrase a great man 'never before has so little been said by so many and read by so few.' Well anyway, I read a couple of blogs that shine like diamonds in the rough. I felt I may as well add to the bandwidth as some of my experiences are just too unbelievable to count.

From 5 A.M drum solos using the radiator outside my door to walking into the kitchen past a bath containing, 3 girls a duvet and a portable TV. It's a strange place, my block at uni. I live with a group of people that never fail to suprise me.

All of the names in every extract following this will be changed to protect the incomp no no sorry the innocent. (well possibly both)
They brighten my day, usually make me feel better about myself and sometimes I learn from them.

Till then Campers I shall leave you with a song by a band that make me chuckle, read the books and then listen again.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CReo1d7JEj8

No comments:

Post a Comment